Promises of the Program:
We offer complete comprehensive training programs that empower and prepare motivated early entrepreneurs to start their own business that specializes in edible printing with ease and effectiveness.
You will be well-trained with our professional assistance team to learn and practice edible printing techniques using a variety of applications.
We offer reliable resources and suppliers that will keep your business consistently running smoothly.
We provide you with the latest ideas, short cuts and printing tips that will save you time and money.
We motivate you and give you the confidence to start your own business.
You will be fully prepared to begin your business the moment your classes are complete AND create your own flexible schedule that works for you!
- Please be on time for all sessions with a notebook and pen/pencil.
- Bring your own PC laptop computer with mouse. We can supply Photoshop program to apply the learned techniques. Please note that this software is not compatible with Mac computers.
- Please complete payment for coursework 2 weeks prior to the start of training to reserve your space.
- All classes are pre-paid and non-refundable.
- Ongoing technical support/troubleshooting with photoshop, printing issues, printers, etc. is not included in the course tuition.
- Our materials and resources are not to be reproduced, copied or duplicated without our permission.
- Any information you receive cannot be publicly displayed for any reason on internet or other sources.
- We are not responsible for supplying a client base to our students Using your resources and networking, you will have to generate this on your own.
- We are not liable for your business income or outcome. We are, however, providing you with the information to start your own business and sharing the tools of our success.
Our coursework is a combination of motivation, informative knowledge and hands-on training. We provide the tools, ideas, knowledge and information for you to succeed in creating your own edible printing home business.
- We do not collect any of your personal information during your visit to our website unless you choose to provide your information to us.
- We do not share your personal contact information including address, phone numbers, email address or any credit card numbers with any outside source for any reason.
- Our shopping cart is secure through PayPal, and we recommend online ordering through our website to obtain the highest accuracy for your order as well as maintaining the highest level of security possible for your payment method.
- If you choose to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time.
- From time to time, we update photos on our website and randomly choose photos from previous orders, please let us know if you do not wish to have your photo or samples on our website for others to view.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please call us: 877-545-2343